June 21-27 we are inviting 23 people to join us for a mission trip to Balan, Haiti.
The purpose of this trip is to:
- give sponsors an opportunity to meet the child they are sponsoring and to spend time with them.
- do a project to improve the school that the children in the sponsorship program attend.
- cast firsthand vision for future projects in Balan.
- do an organized event for the children in Balan that will include worship, crafts, and sharing the gospel.
- give those going an overall exposure to the condition of Haiti with a tour of Port-Au-Prince.
The cost for the trip is $483.50 plus the cost of your airfare. The fee includes your room and board, 2 meals a day, transportation and tour of Port-Au-Prince. We will be staying at Jumecourt Inn in dorm style rooms by gender (four people to a room). They will provide us with breakfast and dinner. Lunch will consist of whatever you bring from the states and we will make recommendations. The hotel is providing us with transportation in a 28 passenger van. We will spend one afternoon traveling through Port-Au-Prince and enjoying dinner at a restaurant.
A $200 deposit will hold one of the 23 spots and the balance is due by May 15, 2011.
We are having an informational meeting on Thursday, March 3 at 7:30 pm at The Well 1501 N. Fairmount. This meeting will be a question and answer time. To RSVP for the meeting email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in more information but don’t live in Wichita please email us and we will set up a special time to visit with you and answer all your questions.
We have people who are interested in going on this mission trip but do not have the financial ability to do so. If you would be willing to help make this life changing experience possible for someone else please send your donation to Walking in The Reign, Inc. at 6505 E. Central, #139, Wichita, KS 67206 and put Mission Trip Scholorship in the memo.